These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services provided by Zeelab, Inc. (“Zeelab”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) through the Zeelab website located at https://www.Zeelabhealth.com and other related websites, web-based applications, mobile applications and messaging services (collectively, the “Site”), as well as services provided by Zeelab Group, P. A and its affiliated medical groups (collectively, “Zeelab”) that include personal healthcare services (the “Services”) provided by Zeelab (collectively, “We”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site or the Services. By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are accepting these Terms for another person (“Family Member”) as such Family Member’s lawful parent, guardian, conservator, or custodian, you agree to the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein on behalf of such Family Member.
Please note that these Terms contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between us and you, including an arbitration agreement, class action waiver, and jury trial waiver that affect your rights. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and there is less discovery and appellate review than in court.Healthcare Services
Zeelabhealth provides healthcare and other services, including psychiatric telehealth services. Zeelabhealth does not practice medicine or any other licensed profession and does not interfere with the practice of medicine or any other licensed profession by Zeelab or other third parties.
The Services are also available for use by children (under 18 years of age). Still, children are not authorized to become Members and may not use the Services without the supervision and verifiable consent of a parent or legal guardian. If you register as the parent or legal guardian on behalf of a minor, you will be fully responsible for complying with these Terms..Updates to the Terms
We may modify these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of material changes by posting the amended terms on our website and the mobile application(s) at least fifteen (15) days before the effective date of the changes. If we have your email on file, we may also notify you of material changes to the Terms by email at least fifteen (15) days before the effective date of the changes. Please ensure we have your current email address so that you will receive notice of any material changes. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you agree to discontinue your use of the Site before the effective date of the changes. If you continue using the Site after the effective date, you will be bound by the updated Terms.Service Use Termination
You may terminate these Terms by ceasing to access and use the Site. We may terminate your use of the Site at any time by sending a notice to you at the address or email you provided or otherwise contacting you or posting a notice on the Site. If we terminate your use of the Site because you have breached these Terms or any other agreement you have entered into with us, you will not be entitled to any refunds of services provided. We are not required to provide you with notice prior to terminating your use of the Site or a reason for such termination. In order to protect the integrity of the Site, we may, at any time in our sole discretion, block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Site.Use of the Services
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Your use of the Site must be in accordance with all applicable laws. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights to the Site.
The following is a list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Site or Services:
● You will not promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory, abusive, libelous, obscene, threatening, harassing, hateful, or otherwise objectionable behavior.
● You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, access, retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, or deactivate the navigational structure or technical measures or presentation of the Services or its contents;
● You will not interfere, access, tamper with, or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
● You will not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any of our systems or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
● You will not use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademarks, logos, URLs, or product names without our express written consent;
● You will not use the Site or content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
● You will not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any content that infringes third party intellectual property rights or violates third party rights of privacy or rights of publicity;
● You will not use, display, "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site, our names, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without prior written authorization from us;
● You will not collect or store any personal information, including personally identifiable information, from users without their express permission;
● You will not provide any inaccurate, incomplete, false, or misleading information, including regarding your identity or medical condition when using the Site;
● You will not allow any other person to use your account, username, or password to access the Site unless otherwise permitted herein; and
● You will not assist or permit any person to engage in any activities described in this Section.Payment and Billing
By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor, Stripe) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes and other charges) (each, a “Transaction”). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable, your Transaction may be suspended or canceled. You must resolve any payment method problems before we proceed with your Transaction. If you want to change or update your payment method information, you can do so at any time by logging into your account.
You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, preferences you select, or changes in applicable taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.Subscription Policy
When you register for a subscription (“Subscription”), you expressly acknowledge and agree that (a) your Subscription automatically renews and Zeelab(or our third-party payment processor) is authorized to charge you on a monthly basis for your Subscription (in addition to any applicable taxes and other charges) for as long as your Subscription continues, and (b) your Subscription continues to automatically renew until you cancel it or we suspend or stop providing access to the Site in accordance with these Terms. Your Subscription type, current price, payment method, and next billing date will be confirmed in an acknowledgment email after you register. You will also receive a payment receipt each time your card on file is charged. When you register for a monthly Subscription, you understand and agree that you are obligated to an initial one-month, non-cancellable period (“Non-Cancellable Period”). After the Non-Cancellable Period, you may cancel your monthly Subscription at any time by contacting help@Zeelab.com and requesting a cancellation of your subscription. We reserve the right to change Subscription prices or this Subscription Policy at any time at our sole discretion. If prices or material terms of this Subscription Auto-renewal Policy are changed, you will be notified by email prior to the change, and the change will not apply to any Subscriptions within the one-month minimum period.Consent to Electronic Communications
You agree that We may send the following to you by email or, where appropriate, by posting them on the Site: legal disclosures, privacy notices, privacy policies, these Terms, future changes to any of the foregoing, and other notices, policies, communications or disclosures and information related to the Services.
You agree that We may communicate with you via email, phone, text, or mail regarding prospective Services. Text messages and emails are not always secure because they travel over networks that We do not own or control. You consent to receive such communications electronically. You agree to update your contact information to ensure accuracy. Your consent to conduct actions electronically covers all interactions between you and Zeelab.
You may opt-out of certain types of electronic communications through your account or by following the unsubscribe instructions in any communication you receive from Zeelab or Zeelab. Your withdrawal of consent will be effective within a reasonable time after we receive notice of your withdrawal. We will need to send you certain communications electronically regarding the Services. You will not be able to opt-out of those communications – e.g., communications regarding updates to the Terms or information about billing. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of the Terms provided to and accepted by you. If you withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically, certain Services may become unavailable to you.Intellectual Property Rights
Zeelab and our licensors retain all ownership rights, title, and interest (including all intellectual property rights) worldwide to the Site and the Services, including to all software and content. No rights are granted to you other than as expressly set forth in these Terms. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are owned by Zeelab or other respective owners.